Bon secours mary immaculate foundation
Through the generosity of our donors, the Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Foundation allows Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital to offer services to the community that might not otherwise be possible.
Our donors have assisted the hospital in
- Building a new Community Education and Health Resource Center, Emergency Room and Intensive Care Unit
- Providing customized pediatric equipment for the care of children who come through our Emergency Department
- Funding a state-of-the-art monitor for cardiac catheterization laboratory and an advanced technological electrocardiogram machine to assist in monitoring, treating and providing comprehensive care for our heart patients
- Giving wheelchairs to St. Francis Nursing Center residents
- Supporting the Family Focus program.
Initiatives and Philanthropic Priorities
- Care-A-Van: The uninsured families who use our Care-A-Vans are sometimes homeless, often in transitional living conditions and always underserved. Our ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility with vulnerable populations puts us in a unique position to serve as a holistic gateway to access health care. Give Now
- Kidz’ n Grief - Give Now
Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Foundation
Post Office Box 15581
Newport News, VA 23608
Kidz’ n Grief helped me with the healing circle because it’s where we go to talk about our lost ones. It also helped because there’s a lot of people that had similar stories. It’s fun to be around people who don’t just stare at you and say, ‘Oh, your mom died.’ Thank you for Kidz’ n Grief.
— Meya, age 13