Bon Secours Richmond Health Care Foundation Professional Advisory Council's Estate Planning Seminars
We hope that you enjoyed our complimentary Estate Planning Seminar, “Organizing Your Legacy – A Financial Organization Seminar.” Our Spring 2010 seminar was held on May 12th, from 8 - 11 a.m., at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in the Educational Auditorium. We provide seminars on financial organization and estate planning because we believe this information is essential for our community members as they plan for the future. In the process of preparing your estate, you have an opportunity to examine your legacy.
- What does your legacy say about you?
- Does it reflect your true values, dreams and wishes for those that you love?
- Does it create comfort and confidence for you and your family?
- If you need to resolve some of these issues, this seminar has been designed just for you.
Our featured speakers, Sara Bereika, CPO®, Certified Professional Organizer, CD Specialist and ADD Specialist, NAPO Richmond Chapter President, and Mindy Godding, have seen the stress families experience when managing their legacy. As professional organizers they have a unique perspective. They help their clients prepare for changes in all stages of their lives. They provide support in making decisions, goal setting and managing clutter. Sara and Mindy will share tips and techniques that will offer participants clarity and confidence as they prepare their legacy.
- Setting specific goals to guide you through the estate planning process
- Assembling a core support team
- Successfully managing critical paper and information
- Identifying helpful resources
- Learning strategies for purposeful giving
- Developing a legacy you'll be proud of... starting today